If you own a bar or pub and operate in a highly competitive area, you may be looking for ways to encourage patrons to make return visits. One popular approach is to invest in some form of bar entertainment to give them a reason to come back time and time again. Here are some of the best options available to you.
1. Pool tables – One of the most enduringly popular cue-based bar games is pool, sometimes referred to as pocket billiards. The rules of this one come in many guises and the games are generally quite quick to play out, which means everyone gets a turn. You can choose between coin-operated pool tables or freeplay tables, where people pay for the time spent playing.
2. American Pool – In the late 19th century, the game of eight ball became a popular form of the game and different tables were built, featuring larger pool balls and pockets. While many in the UK prefer the original form of the game, American pool tables continue to attract a healthy crowd.
3. Snooker tables – A game originated by factions the military in the latter half of the 19th century, snooker is now a professional sport that attracts millions of viewers and huge sponsorship deals. It is also hugely popular as a pastime here in the UK and, for the right establishment, a snooker table could be the ideal way to encourage repeat customers.
4. Darts – Darts is another popular bar sport and is a relatively inexpensive choice. Many bars will host regular darts tournaments, sometimes organising teams that compete against teams from other bars.
5. TVs – Something else you may wish to consider is to install television sets in the bar ทางเข้าufabet and provide coverage of live sporting events to patrons who perhaps do not have access to those channels at home or simply prefer to enjoy sports in a more social environment.
6. Fruit machine – Sometimes known as gamblers, slot machines and one-armed bandits, these electronic games allow patrons to bet on the outcome of three or more reels and can be ideal entertainment for people waiting for their friends to arrive or seeking a way to use their change for a chance to win big.
7. Quiz machine – A more sociable alternative to the fruit machine is the quiz machine. Quizzes have long been very popular in bars and machines allow customers to test their knowledge whenever they wish.